Introducing 24 Seven Cloud’s Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing is the flexible, easy, and cost-effective alternative to using Microsoft Calling Plans, enabling users to make and receive calls using 24 Seven Cloud’s competitive call pricing.
What is Microsoft Teams and how does Direct Routing differ from the Microsoft Teams calling plan?
- Microsoft Teams is included with most Business Office 365 subscriptions
- One of the fastest-growing business products in the world offering meetings, management of documents and application integration
- Adding on Microsoft’s Call Plan onto Microsoft Teams allows the routing of phone calls to the PSTN (Traditional Telephone Network), effectively adding some PBX like functionality
- Microsoft’s call plan is expensive and lacks some functionality
- By choosing 24 Seven Cloud’s Microsoft Teams Direct routing allows the routing of phone calls onto Microsoft Teams, but crucially gives you MORE flexibility and at a BETTER price than Microsoft.
- Seamless number porting process
What is required to enable Direct Routing?
The following components are required:
- Microsoft 365 or Office 365 license including Teams
- Microsoft Phone System add-on
- An internet connection
Key benefits of using 24 Seven Cloud’s Direct Routing
- Maximise your existing Microsoft/Office 365 license cost and increase consumption for reselling
- Retain all of your existing business telephone numbers
- Cheaper than Microsoft Calling Plans (E5)
- Class-leading Operability and Observability – full TEAMS visibility, performance,threshold-based alarming & capacity.
- Pure cloud solution, no expensive outlay on hardware
- Carrier-class resilience and availability
- Enables remote working
- Fully scalable
- Enables collaborative working
- Runs on a UK Tier 2 network with unrivaled reliability
- Future proof. Easy upgrade path available to other 24 Seven Cloud Products including Pod our disruptive new UCaaS platform.